Friday, November 21, 2008

School Gymnastics

Ok. So my first week is over for school gymnastics. Im liking it so far. There are nice people and i love the coach! Monday was our first day and unfortunately i had a band concert (haha). So i went to practice in my band outfit. And i had to leave early too. So Monday was just kind of a go there and introduce myself then leave. Oh well. Tuesday was MY actual first day and it went ok. It was hard to go cause i didnt know anyone there, and i was tired. Wednesday i loved. I knew a couple more faces which was good. And we were doing bars (which i love!) and another trainer/conditioning coach came and worked us pretty hard. Thursday my arms were sore :( but it was great cause i started to work on new skills and start thinking of my routines and what i want in them. Tonight was good. Im poopped out as it is from the mid-night show of twilight early early this morning. The practice went kind of slow. My first meet is i think December 3rd or 4th, but im not 100 percent sure. Im excited for this season, but i miss my friends at Northwest :( ALOT!!!!!!!

No comments: