Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween/Birthday Prank

ok i know this is late but i haven't had time to post. So my story is that my band teacher Mr.Harmer loves the show "The Office" and it was his birthday on November 1st. So me and this other flute girl (Kelly) in our class thought of that one episode where Jim puts Dwight's stapler in the jello. So we put our heads together and thought of a prank to put "his" and i emphasize on "his" because it wasn't really his, we bought one that looked like his and then stole his. Haha. ok so we planned this prank for like a month and i got my last years band teacher in on it too and she helped us get a cake box and plan it out. So Kelly came over the night before and helped me make the jello and get it all ready for the next morning and that was fun. Now your probably thinking how did i get it there before he got there??? Well i have seminary in the morning and we get to school early so i was there way before him. Ok so when he finally arrived at school it was Halloween if you didn't know so he was dressed up as Michael Jackson (he was Funny) and when he opened it he started laughing. And then he asked me whose stapler that was? And i was like i"ts yours" and he looked at me and his mouth just dropped open and he was so confused because he didn't know how i took it home without him seeing it. So he loved it and i was glad.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Man you are so clever! I would've never thought of doing that. I wish I was home to have seen it!

Hillary said...

Hey Maren!!! Cool blog... and GREAT prank!! I like the office too. Thats hilarious!!

And OH MY GOSH I LOVED Breaking Dawn too!! When I finished I was so bummed and couldn't stop thinking about it all and so I started all over at Twilight again and read them all a second time. They were just as good the second time around!! I do have my won copies now so no more staling yours!!! :)

Hope you are good!!!
Love, Hillary